Share | 

JayNix App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jnixon50

PostSubject: JayNix App   Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:22 am

Name in game: JayNix

APB Forum Name:jnixon50

Interests:beer/football/paintball/parties with small-medium sized group of friends/beer...did i say beer/games(PC and PS3)/food i love food anything but seafood/computers/movies/comics/MMA

Other games played:this is my first MMO APB(PC) COD4(PC) Fallout 3(PC) CODMW2(PS3) NHL10(PS3) UFC2010(PS3)

Personality:i am very laid back..but sometimes get upset when i think something should have gone my way in a game i love the old time Disney movies, i like most CGI movies my current fav is Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. i usually keep keep my opinions to myself unless it is asked then ill let you know. i do enjoy a good joke. some of my jokes on other people go sour so i try to hold off on some.i will always try to help out as much as i can in all aspects of life. most of all i am always respectful.

Why you are interested in clan:first of, i hate duchebags and i was promised there wasnt any in this clan so i was happy about that. and i like that this is family orientated clan.

What you think you could offer: i bring a constant effort to get the jobs done and to protect other members in the clan. and i will rep the shit out of the name and the logo on all of my Char's cars and clothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aarash
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JayNix App   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:29 am

jnixon50 wrote:
Name in game: JayNix

APB Forum Name:jnixon50

Interests:beer/football/paintball/parties with small-medium sized group of friends/beer...did i say beer/games(PC and PS3)/food i love food anything but seafood/computers/movies/comics/MMA

Other games played:this is my first MMO APB(PC) COD4(PC) Fallout 3(PC) CODMW2(PS3) NHL10(PS3) UFC2010(PS3)

Personality:i am very laid back..but sometimes get upset when i think something should have gone my way in a game i love the old time Disney movies, i like most CGI movies my current fav is Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. i usually keep keep my opinions to myself unless it is asked then ill let you know. i do enjoy a good joke. some of my jokes on other people go sour so i try to hold off on some.i will always try to help out as much as i can in all aspects of life. most of all i am always respectful.

Why you are interested in clan:first of, i hate duchebags and i was promised there wasnt any in this clan so i was happy about that. and i like that this is family orientated clan.

What you think you could offer: i bring a constant effort to get the jobs done and to protect other members in the clan. and i will rep the shit out of the name and the logo on all of my Char's cars and clothing.
haha well so far i havent seen any douchebagary so glad to have you with us Wink hopefully i can keep that promise Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prophecy.boardonly.com
jnixon50

PostSubject: haha   Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:17 am

im glad to here that i hope to play with youall soon. i am working ona new char because i was in the other server with my first char. i have had very little help with team support so i wish i was playing with you guys now. BTW i usualy work over night 7PM-7AM but i will have off fri-mon night. i just started working on some tunes(but im not good) i did make something a little catchy ..well i think so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JayNix App   

Back to top Go down

JayNix App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophecy :: Public :: Apply here-
Jump to: